1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY
Thank you for visiting the Site Pygmaliart inc. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits the Website and are sensitive to issues related to the protection of personal information on the Internet. We believe it is important that you know how we handle information received about you.
We will only use your personal information in accordance with this Policy, unless otherwise required by applicable law. We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you is adequate, relevant, not excessive, and used for limited purposes. Personal information protection laws in Canada generally define Personal Information as any information about an identifiable individual, which includes any information that can be used alone or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact or locate an individual. .
In certain circumstances, certain provisions of this Policy exceed the requirements of the laws on the protection of Personal Information, in such situations, we have full discretion to apply them.
2. DATA CONTROLLER, PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION OFFICER AND SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
Pygmaliart is responsible for processing the Personal Information it processes. It has appointed a Chief Privacy Officer (the " CPRP ”) Which must ensure that Pygmaliart inc. complies with laws on the protection of Personal Information.
2.2 Contact details of the CPRP:
Chief Privacy Officer
Tel: 514-713-4534 Toll free: -
2.3 Supervisory authority
If you believe that our processing of your Personal Information does not comply with the requirements of applicable laws on the protection of Personal Information, you have the right at any time to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
- If you submit your Personal Information when you are located in the Province of Quebec, to the Access to Information Commission (cai.gouv.qc.ca);
- If you submit your Personal Information when outside the Province of Quebec, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (priv.gc.ca/en/).
However, we would appreciate the chance to answer your questions or discuss your issue before you contact such a supervisory authority. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could contact us first.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 Types of intelligence collected
Our Website is hosted by Shopify inc. Shopify provides us with the e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your information is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server, located behind a firewall.
The information about you that we collect and use on or through our Website may include the following information:
- Personal Information that we can reasonably use to identify you directly or indirectly, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, IP address (Internet Protocol) used to connect your computer or portable device to the Internet, username or other identifier, billing and account information similar, and any other identifier that we may use to contact you online or offline.
- Ordering Information which include your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone number, when you make or attempt to make a purchase on the Website, we collect certain information from you.
- Non-personal information which is information that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or relate directly to an identified individual, such as demographic information or statistical or aggregate information. Statistical or aggregate data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregate data from Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific functionality of the Website.
- Usage data, including your login data, IP address (Internet Protocol), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or data about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and the details of use.
- Non-personal details of interactions with the Website, including full URLs, flow of clicks to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors , the duration of visits to certain pages, the page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and hovers), the methods used to navigate off the page or any phone number used to call our number. customer service.
4. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
4.1 Information you provide to us
The information we collect directly from you may include information you provide:
- Public chat our website: If you fill out a form on our Website we may ask you to provide your name, surname, postal address, your email address, your telephone number.
- For marketing communications: if you would like to receive marketing communications from us, you can do so by registering on the Website. We will ask you to provide your email address or phone number so that we can send you marketing materials.
- When you communicate with us: when you contact us about a customer service issue or any other request, we collect the content of those communications, as well as any additional information about the mode of communication such as by phone, text, email, Chat. For example, if you email us, we'll collect your email address, if you text us, we'll collect your phone number, etc.
- When you make transactions : details of the transactions you make on our Website and the processing of your orders. You may be asked to provide Payment Information before placing an order on our Website; as mentioned below, we do not receive or store all of your credit card or other payment information at any time.
- When you post or display information on our Website: you may also provide information that will be published or displayed in public areas of the Website or transmitted to Website Visitors or Customers or to third parties (collectively, " Suggestions"). Your Suggestions are published and transmitted to others at your own risk. Know that no security measure is perfect. In addition, we cannot control the actions of Visitors or Customers of the Website with whom you choose to share your Suggestions. Therefore, we suggest that you do not include Personal Information in the Suggestions you send to us.
4.2 Payment information
4.3 Information We Collect When You Interact With Us Through Cookies And Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information. However, we may keep it or combine it with Personal Information that we collect by other means, that you provide to us or that we receive from third parties. This helps us to improve the Website and to provide a better and more personalized service, in particular by allowing us to estimate the size of our audience and usage patterns, to store information about your preferences, which allows us to allows you to personalize the Website according to your personal interests, to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Website pages and our emails may contain small electronic files called web beacons (also known as clear GIFs, web beacons, and single pixel GIFs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited or accessed those pages. email and other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and checking system and server integrity).
4.4 Information we collect about you from third parties
We may receive Personal Information about you from various third parties and from public sources, such as credit card issuers (VISA, Mastercard), financial partners (Shopify, PayPal) and data analysis companies. We may collect Personal Information about you as part of investigations into fraudulent or criminal activity on the Website and at our facilities. We may also collect Personal Information from other sources, including for example, joint marketing partners, data analysis companies, public databases, publicly accessible social media pages and others. third parties we work with.
- We use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://fr.shopify.ca/legal/confidentialite.
- We use PayPal Holdings, inc. as an alternative means of processing payments in our online store. You can learn more about how PayPal uses your Personal Information at https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=fr_CA.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our Customers and Visitors use our Website. You can find out more about how Google uses your Personal Information at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr-CA.
- We use The Rocket Science Group LLC's Mailchimp platform (" The Rocket») For sending promotional communications and newsletters. You can find out more about how The Rocket uses your Personal Information at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
- You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
- As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of targeted advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Google at https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen et https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=fr.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to court orders, search warrants or other legal requests for information that we receive, or to protect our rights from any other. manner.
5. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information, including your Personal Information, to manage our business and to maintain and develop a business relationship with you. We will only collect, use, and disclose this information to the extent necessary for those purposes.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Website and its content to you.
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or which were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provided it.
- To fulfill our obligations and assert our rights arising from any contract with you or to comply with legal requirements.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any product or service we offer or provide through it.
- To improve the Website, products or services, marketing or the relationships and experiences of our Customers.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features, social media or similar features on the Website.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Any other way we can describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We use Order Information to process any order placed through the Website (including processing your Payment Information, delivery terms, and sending invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use Order Information to:
- communicate with you.
- check that our orders do not present any potential risks or fraud.
- when consistent with the preferences you have communicated to us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
6. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. We only share your data as specifically provided for in this Policy.
6.1 Sharing with our partners
We may provide your data, including your Personal Information, to third parties who provide you or us with services as necessary to carry out our business or to comply with a legal obligation.
6.2 Other disclosures
In addition to any disclosure you may have consented to or authorized by the terms of this Policy, we may transfer your data, including your Personal Information to third parties in the following limited circumstances: 1) Personal Information that you expressly consent to to share; 2) when it comes to anonymous information (individuals cannot be identified); 3) when you decide to make Personal Information searchable by search engines, to share or disseminate it to individuals or to make it publicly accessible in some other way; 4) to comply with any law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request applicable inside or outside your country of residence when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; 5) to enforce this Policy, terms or contract, including investigation of potential violations thereof; 6) to detect, prevent or deal with fraud, security or technical issues, to protect our operations or to protect you; 7) to protect our rights, property or safety as well as yours, the public or others; 8) in connection with an acquisition, merger, change of control, debt financing, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy or any other change in the structure or status of our company; or 9) if necessary in connection with the performance of the services or solutions requested, or as appropriate in the context of a legitimate need.
7. HOW WE KEEP AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
7.1 Information security
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Information. We have put in place appropriate physical and technological security measures and procedures designed to prevent your Personal Information from being lost, used, modified or accessed in an unauthorized or illegally disclosed manner. Examples of such measures include the use of passwords and internal policies and practices. The Shopify e-commerce platform we use is certified as PCI DSS Level 1 compliant, and meets all six categories of PCI standards. All payment transactions are encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which means that the Personal Information you submit through the Website is encrypted by your computer and re-decrypted by the chosen payment processor. .
In addition, we limit access to your Personal Information to our employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to have access to it for the provision of our products and services. All are required to process your Personal Information only on our instructions and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality. Our service providers are required to maintain adequate security safeguards designed to help protect your Personal Information and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to provide services.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any transmission of Personal Information that you make is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will apply our security practices to try to prevent unauthorized access, use and / or disclosure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any account you may have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately of the problem by contacting us. in accordance with the "How to Contact Us" section below.
7.2 Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to: 1) provide the products and services you have requested; 2) communicate with you about a purchase or a request you have made from us; 3) manage your choices and the rights you have exercised in accordance with this Policy; 4) allow you to maintain an account with us; 5) comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and to demonstrate our compliance with these obligations, 6) resolve disputes and enforce our rights and contracts.
We may retain non-personal information that has been sufficiently aggregated or anonymized for a longer period.
7.3 Where we store your Personal Information
We use the facilities managed by Shopify. By providing Personal Information to us, you understand that your Personal Information may be transferred, processed or stored outside of Canada, to a country which may have a data protection regime different from Canada. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in such other countries may be permitted to access your Personal Information. Our service providers may, from time to time, also retain your Personal Information for the purposes included in this Policy.
8. PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
When you sign up for our promotional emails on our Website or choose to receive news, offers, updates from us by entering your name and email address and checking a box indicating that you wish to receive your promotional email, we collect your email address, information about your browser, information about the page you signed up to, and any other additional information you may provide to us.
You may unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications or by sending an email to email@example.com. As stated above, you cannot refuse service-related communications (for example, account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, technical and security notices).
9. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
10. YOUR RIGHTS AND THE EXERCISE OF THEM
10.1 Your rights
You have various rights in relation to our use of your Personal Information:
- Login: You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information that we keep or to consult it. However, we cannot communicate to you Personal Information concerning you when its disclosure would reveal Personal Information about another person or would constitute a violation of the applicable laws.
- Accuracy: We seek to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, up-to-date and complete. We invite you to contact the CPRP at the contact details provided in paragraph 2 to advise us if any of your Personal Information is not accurate or if changes have been made to it so that we can ensure that your Personal Information is kept up to date. .
- Refusal: In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information and to ask us to block, erase your Personal Information and limit access to it.
- Right to limitation: You have the right to ask us to limit the use of your Personal Information in certain circumstances.
- Portability: You have the right to request that some of your Personal Information be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Erasure: You have the right to require the erasure of your Personal Information when it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or when, in particular, your Personal Information has been used illegally.
- complaints: If you are of the opinion that your rights to the protection of Personal Information may have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority or to seek recourse to the courts.
10.2 Exercising your rights
You can, at any time, exercise any of the aforementioned rights by contacting the CPRP at the contact details provided in sub-paragraph 2.2.
10.3 Access to information
You can inquire about your Personal Information that we process by contacting the CPRP at the contact details provided in sub-paragraph 2.3.
We generally respond to all access requests within 7 days of receiving all required information. When we are unable to grant access, or if additional time is required to satisfy a request, we will notify you.
We may not provide you with certain types of information due to exceptions set out in applicable laws (for example, where our records contain information about other individuals, the information was produced as part of a dispute resolution, that the information was collected to investigate a breach of an agreement or a violation of applicable laws or that the information is subject to legal privilege). Whenever possible, we will suppress information that is not disclosed and give you access to the other information. If we were to be unable to grant access to or share Personal Information about you, we will provide you with an explanation, subject to restrictions.
Access to your Personal Information is free. In certain circumstances, including if the request is excessive or unfounded, we may charge you an administration fee for the purposes of transcribing, reproducing or transmitting your Personal Information; we may also charge for additional copies. Before proceeding with a request, we will let you know if you should be charged a fee.
10.4 Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to the collection, processing or transfer of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw all or part of this consent. To withdraw your consent, please click on the unsubscribe links in any marketing emails sent to you or contact the CPRP.
Once we have received your notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer use the information for the purposes for which you gave your consent, unless there is another legal basis for the processing. Withdrawing your consent to receive marketing emails will not affect the processing of Personal Information in the course of providing our services.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
The Website is operated from Quebec, province of Quebec, Canada, by Pygmaliart inc. Any conflict between you and us is therefore subject to the laws applicable in the province of Quebec and the applicable laws of Canada (excluding the principles of conflicts of laws). In addition, you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Quebec with respect to any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Website.
12. RESOLUTION OF CONCERNS
To the extent possible, we will treat any reports, fears or concerns, complaints or incidents involving conduct that violates the Policy confidentially. However, disclosure may be required for the purposes of the investigation, to adequately address the issues raised and put in place solutions, if necessary.
12.2 Reporting an incident
We take all instances of privacy breaches, whether potential or actual, seriously.
You can raise your concerns regarding the collection, use, disclosure, retention or destruction of your Personal Information directly to our CPRP using the contact details provided in subsection 2.2.
The CPRP will appeal to the appropriate higher authorities to help resolve the issue.
12.3 Other measures
While we are committed to resolving all privacy issues internally, nothing in this Policy prevents you from communicating with the appropriate supervisory authority as provided in section 2.3.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.